Just a quick heads up, my jQuery Cascading Dropdown plugin is now updated!
Here’s a list of changes.
- Added onReady event that gets triggered when all dropdowns are fully initialised, including dynamically loaded dropdowns.
- Added onChange event that gets triggered whenever a dropdown value changes.
- Added source option property for defining dropdown data source. This can be an array, an array of objects, or a function.
- Added setSelected method to set the selected dropdown item from code.
- onChange event for a single dropdown now passes in the event object and the current values of required dropdowns.
- Removed textKey and valueKey. Use the source option to handle Ajax data.
- Methods can now be called using the plugin and passing in the method as string, along with additional parameters.
Check it out on the project Github page.