Geta has released yet another open source EPiServer CMS module. This latest module allows EPiServer administrators, as well as anyone with access rights, to manage the cache for EPiServer sites.
- One-click cache clear- Clear EPiServer site cache with just one click.
- Selective cache entry deletion - Select and delete individual cache entries.
- Cache entry value display - View the contents of cache entries.
- Multiple server support - Manage cache for multiple servers from a single node.
http://nuget.episerver.com/feed/packages.svcas a NuGet package source.
- Install CacheManager for EPiServer via NuGet.
- Rebuild your project.
- Start managing your EPiServer site cache.
- Cache entry value display currently only displays a string representation of the cache entry.
- No paging is implemented yet, so cache entry list loading may be a bit slow when retrieving large cache entry lists.
NuGet Package Link
Thanks to Valdis Iljuconoks for helping out with this release.